Democratic Transition and Human Rights Support Center DAAM is seeking to hire a researcher among those who have a bachelor a degree in the following fields: Law, social and economic science, and languages. The contract will be for one year and it is renewable but it consists on a three months trial period.
Required qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Have at least a bachelor degree in Law, social and economic science, and Languages.
- Be based in Tunis, Tunisia with the ability to travel throughout Tunisia and internationally.
- Have an experience of no less than two years working as a researcher for civil society organizations or research centers.
- Have a decent knowledge of the cultural, political, and socioeconomic developments in Tunisia, Libya, and Egypt.
- Be willing to work within the team and under pressure.
- To work in extra times if required.
- Proficiency in dealing with internet
- Proficiency in dealing with (word، excel، pdf، power point)
- To be Tunisian or have obtained residence in Tunisia
The job position must be written as the subject for the email and deadline for receiving applications is Sunday September 2nd, 2018.
No explanations over the phone regarding this announcement will be answered, DAAM center will contact only the shortlisted preselected candidates for the position before Thursday September 6th, 2018.
Those who are interested in applying and join our team are required to send a CV and a cover letter (no more than 600 words) as well as their phone number to [email protected].
DAAM center will contact preselected applicants by phone or email to invite them for an interview with the staff, this will be followed by asking the selected applicants to finalize administrative procedures and join the center.
Salary: it will depend on the experience and qualifications. Applicants who are fluent in English and French will be prioritized.
The Center supports equal opportunities for all applicants, without discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, or political orientation. Since Democratic Transition and Human Rights Support Center respects gender balance, priority will be given to women.